Aiming For Weight Loss Or Gain – Here Is Your Diet Plan
Everybody wants to be fit and healthy, but nowadays, it has become a complex phenomenon as there’s too much information available. It becomes challenging to figure out what to follow and what to ignore. Everyone’s body is different. That’s why if some diet or workout routine is working for somebody, it doesn’t mean it will suit your body too. To add to the confusion, there are these fancy Keto, Intermittent fasting, low-fat diets. They promise excellent results, though it can be temporary as it’s difficult to sustain these diets.
Diet plays a crucial role in weight loss or weight gain journey. That’s why we have prepared some simple diet plans that will help you achieve your goals.
Weight Loss Diet Plan
As we mentioned earlier, diet is crucial, especially when it comes to shedding fat. Also, eating less is not necessary; eating right is. It boosts your energy while it takes you closer to your weight loss goal.
Diet Chart for Male
Studies show that the male body is more likely to gain weight, given an unhealthy lifestyle. So, if you are looking to lose weight, it’s essential to make smart and healthier choices. It doesn’t mean that you have to starve yourself. Instead, eat whenever you feel hungry. However, you need to go for healthy food and avoid high-fat food like burgers and pizzas. Once you start doing this, you will lose weight and gain health.
- Start your day with 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water. Don’t forget to add lime juice in it. Lemon juice has citric acid, which detoxifies the liver and improves digestion process.
- Don’t skip the most important meal of the day – Breakfast! Studies show that having a heavy breakfast can aid weight loss as your digestive system performs best in the mornings. Heavy breakfast makes you feel full for the whole day. So, you end up eating small portions of food during lunch and dinner. You can have a bowl of oats upma or boiled egg with toast. You can have some fruits also. Remember, heavy breakfast doesn’t mean overeating. So, plan your breakfast accordingly.
- Now coming to lunch. It can consist of 2 whole wheat or multigrain rotis and green sabzi. Some people like to have sweet or something meetha after lunch. If you are one of them, go for a slice of the fruit of your choice. Dates are also a good option.
- Fill the gap between lunch and dinner with some evening snack before you get swayed by your cravings. You can go for green tea plus roasted chana or peanuts or dry fruits.
- Keep your dinner light. You can go for a bowl of salad, tomato omelette or grilled chicken in moderate proportion. To further aggravate your weight loss, take out some time and do exercises or go for walks. It will help you shed some extra kilos.
Diet Chart for Female
Weight loss in women has recently gained importance because of the ‘all work, no exercise’ lifestyle that they lead. To make it worse, there are unhealthy dietary habits. Eventually, all these factors lead to excess weight gain.
Make these ingredients your BFFs:
- Leafy greens are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that boost metabolism.
- There’s a reason why lemon is a renowned weight loss superfood. It improves digestion and boosts overall health.
- We all have seen Apple cider vinegar break the internet recently. Many influencers have been promoting it as a magical ingredient for preventing hair fall. It’s perfect for your body too as it detoxifies by flushing out unwanted waste and toxins from it.
- Ginger’s thermogenic properties raise body temperature that helps burn away fat.
- Curd is a goldmine of calcium and healthy protein. It helps you deal with acidity, improves digestion, and aids natural weight loss. To help you lose weight naturally, we have prepared a diet plan that’s easy-to-follow and doable.
- Have 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water with lime juice when you wake up.
- One bowl of oats upma / boiled egg with toast/besan chilla as breakfast will keep you fueled the whole day. Also, opt for multigrain rotis + 1 bowl of salad + curd during lunch. Have some fruits to satiate your sweet tooth.
- Green tea and some dry fruits are the right choices for an evening snack. If you are feeling too hungry, you can fix a smoothie for yourself. Here are some easy and healthy smoothie recipes that you should check out!
- Try eating dinner as early as possible. You can have some fresh vegetable soup, one multigrain roti with a green vegetable. Avoid having rice. Finish your dinner with buttermilk. Also, have a glass of lukewarm water before going to bed. It helps digestion.
Keep your sugar and high-fat food intake in check for better results. Complement your diet by adding some simple exercises to your routine.
Weight Gain Diet Plan
We all have heard that obesity is prevalent, and currently one of the most significant health issues. However, did you know that being underweight is just as bad for one’s health? What’s more dangerous is people start binging on cold drinks and junk food when it comes to gaining weight. No doubt you will gain weight, but it can impact your health at the same time. That’s why it’s essential to achieve a balanced amount of muscle mass and subcutaneous fat. Read on to know how you can gain weight the healthy way.
Diet Chart for Male
The key is to consume more calories than your body burns. Start your morning with having a glass of milk, egg white or banana and some soaked almonds.
- For breakfast, you can have two aloo paratha or vegetable stuffed paratha. If you are in the mood for South Indian food, you can go for something like Dosa or uttapam.
- Adding a protein-rich diet is essential for weight gainers as well. So, for lunch, try going for 2-3 multigrain rotis, a bowl of dal and a bowl of tofu or paneer salad.
- For an evening snack, you can have four cookies along with your tea or coffee. During mid-evening have dry fruit chikki or just almonds.
- You can keep your dinner similar to your lunch and have a glass of milk, at least two banana and six pieces of soaked almonds before going to bed.
You can target for 2 kilos hike in your weight every week and sooner you will achieve the body you want. digibank bigbasket debit card will help you get all the ingredients for your diet, and you can earn exciting cashback too. Use code BBDBS while opening digibank account.
Diet Chart for Female
Being underweight can be risky health-wise and make you prone to several diseases. Infections, osteoporosis, fertility problem, etc., are common in skinny women. Here’s a simple diet chart for women who want to gain some healthy weight.
- Have fistful soaked dry fruits and a glass of milk before breakfast. Ensure you have a heavy breakfast. Go for something like two parathas, poha or 3-4 idlis and sambar.
- Take your favorite fruit with 2-3 dates before lunch. Your lunch should combine a fair amount of carbs and protein. Start with one bowl of salad, two rotis, rice, dal or usual and 1 cup of curd.
- Don’t forget to have your evening snack. You can go for coffee with cream and some paneer sandwich.
- Your dinner can be similar to your lunch. Have some fruit, a glass of milk and around 12 soaked almonds before you go off to sleep.
Aim to consume 500 calories more than your body needs daily. Do some exercises for positive results. It’s always better to consult a professional before you start experimenting with your body.