#CrazyMoneyTales – June 2020 – Terms and Conditions
Contest: Tell us your crazy money tales in the comment section and the best comment can win Amazon vouchers worth INR 500. Two winners will be decided per week (one per platform on Twitter and Instagram).
Contest Details: Participants have to visit digibank’s social media page (Twitter or Instagram), follow it and find a post related to #CrazyMoneyTales. In the comments section, participants need to post a suitable response to the question – what’s the craziest thing you spent money on to win vouchers.
Contest Period: The contest will be conducted in four phases. The first phase will start on 13 June 10 AM and end on 15 June 10:00 AM. The second phase will start on 20 June, 10 AM and end on 22 June 10:00 AM. The third phase will be held on 27 June 2020, 10 AM and will end on 29 June 10:00 AM. The last phase of the contest will be held on 4 July 2020, 10 AM and will end on 6 July 10:00 AM.
Eligibility: This Contest is open for Participants who, as of 1st Feb 2020 are (a) Indian citizens and physically located in India (b) above eighteen (18) years of age.
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest is brought to you by DBS Bank India Limited (“DBS”).
Each individual will be entitled to win only once throughout the Contest Period
DBS will, in its sole discretion, pick 2 participants every week as the winners of the Contest (each a “Winner” and collectively “Winners”).
- Participation in the Contest is voluntary and constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any participant that breaches any of these Terms and Conditions shall be disqualified.
- The Winners of the Contest shall each receive an Amazon voucher worth INR 500/- (“Prize”) each.
- Employees of DBS’ vendors, advertising agencies, external auditors, DBS employees as well as their immediate family members and any other parties directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Contest are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- DBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant in the event that the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or is ineligible to participate in the Contest.
Notification of Winners
- DBS will notify the Winners with a post on social media channel (“Winner Post”), one day after the contest is closed. By participating in this Contest, you agree to DBS using and posting your social media handle/profile in the Winner Post for the purposes of conducting this Contest.
- Within 2 calendar days from the date of the Winner Post, each Winner is required to provide DBS with his/her full name, mobile number along with identity proof document (Passport, PAN, Driving License, Election ID) by way of a direct message to the @digibankindia social media handle in order to claim the Prize.
- If Winner does not respond with the information within 2 calendar days (inclusive), the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights to the Prize.
- The Prize will be sent by email post verification of Winner’s identity proof.
- DBS reserves the right to replace the Prize with items of similar retail value without prior notice.
- To redeem the Prize, the Winners are to follow the instructions which will be provided by DBS and bound by the terms & conditions of the voucher issuing entity.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest, including the award of the Prize, disqualification of any participant and/or in every situation, shall be final and binding. No queries, correspondence, claims, challenges or appeals will be entertained regarding DBS’s decision on the same.
- All participants/entries must adhere to Twitter/Instagram’s terms and conditions. Entries will only be valid if submitted through social media accounts of Twitter and Instagram. Offensive or inappropriate language/abusive content that violates the community guidelines of Twitter/Instagram will automatically be disqualified.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram /Twitter. By participating in this Contest you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend DBS from any claims.
- DBS may, in its sole discretion, vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Contest without any notice or liability to any participant or party.
Use of Personal Information of a Participant